[tlhIngan Hol] KLBC - How to say "I like to do/doing something"

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Tue Feb 14 06:37:41 PST 2017

On 2/14/2017 9:19 AM, Aurélie Demonchaux wrote:
> Thanks for explaining SuStel - I see where the problem is now.
>
> Yes I'll stick to sentence-as-objects instead in the future or just
> rephrase in some other way.

Unless there's a good reason to use *-ghach.* There are times when you
will legitimately want to use it to do what it's supposed to do. Don't
shy away from those times. Just remember not to use it when what you're
trying to do is nominalize an unsuffixed verb.

Try using it from time to time. But be careful when you do.