[tlhIngan Hol] Noun-noun constructions with quantifiers

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 15:52:29 PST 2017

In a noun-noun construction, when introducing a preceding quantifier such
as {'op} or {Hoch}, is it better to put it in front of the whole phrase as
in a) below, or in front of the second element, as in b)?

In this example, I am trying to say "Some Klingon sentences", would that be:
a) {'op tlhIngan Hol mu'tlheghmey}
     or
b) {tlhIngan Hol 'op mu'tlheghmey}

Sentence a) could be misinterpreted as "sentences of some Klingon
languages". This is also the reason why I am tending to choose b).

- André