[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon on Buttons

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 02:25:53 PST 2017

I suppose someone could use {-meH}ed nouns, but the purpose of the controls
isn't to start a "conversation" with the user, but to carry out commands as
quickly as possible.

I find, that using something like {polmeH leQ} instead of just {pol} in
order to say "save" to the user, is just "too big" and thus unnecessary.

~ nI'ghma