[tlhIngan Hol] qaStaHvIS in a sao

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 06:52:15 PST 2017

It is not that the {-'e'} on the {romuluSnganpu'} is "close" to the {'e'}
of the sao, which troubles me.

It is another thing which puzzles me..

If the {qaStaHvIS DIS 'Iq} precedes the {'e'} of the sao, then will the
{'e'} of the sao continue to refer to the {jaghpu' chaH romuluSnganpu''e'},
or will it refer to the {qaStaHvIS DIS 'Iq} instead ?

I mean if the {qaStaHvIS..} directly precedes the sao, then the "thing
which we believe" will still be "that the romulans are enemies" or the
"during too many years" ?

~ nI'ghma