[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon spoken in upcoming film ”Please Stand By”

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Mon Dec 4 13:14:17 PST 2017

About a year or so ago, somebody mentioned something about Klingon being used in an upcoming movie featuring Alice Eve.

We haven’t heard much about it since then, but it appears that the film in question is ”Please Stand By”. The trailer features some Klingon being spoken by Dakota Fanning (the main actress) and Patton Oswalt; it’s just a couple of sentences, but they’re correct:

http://ew.com/movies/2017/12/04/please-stand-by-trailer-dakota-fanning/

If I recall correctly, they did get somebody to vet the Klingon lines in the script, so if there is any more, we can expect it to be accurate, too.

//loghaD