[tlhIngan Hol] Visit Qo’noS – Qo’noS ylSuch | Turteatern

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Mon Dec 4 12:49:25 PST 2017

The implied guess and wiki are both correct: Zrajm and I are working with this production to make sure the Klingon portions are... uhm, I mean, that the *English* portions are translated correctly from the original Klingon.

You can find cast and crew listed here:
http://turteatern.se/2017/12/01/list-of-participants/

I’m not super-involved in the more creative aspects of the show (I mostly do translation; Zrajm has better pronunciation than I do and works more directly with the actors), but we’ve had a meeting with them and visited one of their previous sets, we were both really impressed by their level of ambition and professionalism (and by their dedication to getting both the culture and the language right), and their previous performances have gotten very good reviews, so I’m really looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

//loghaD