[tlhIngan Hol] neH in a sao after the {'e'}

Ed Bailey bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 08:18:29 PST 2017

You mean this to be "You wish merely that we escape our enemies," correct?
In other words, the person addressed might wish for more, but doesn't. As
opposed to {'e' DajIn neH} "You merely wish that...," implying perhaps that
he should be doing more than just wishing.
Why not put {neH} after {manargh} if you mean the former? But interesting
question, is there any reason not to put {neH} after the pronoun?
~mIp'av

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 10:30 AM, mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could we place the {neH} after the {'e'} of a sao ? Could we write:
>
> {jaghpu'ma'vo' manargh; 'e' neH DajIn}
> we escape our enemies; you only wish that
>
> ~ nI'ghma

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>