[tlhIngan Hol] Experience and usage of jeS

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 1 09:34:09 PDT 2017

Other work-arounds:  {tlhIngan Hol teH} “true Klingon” might work, although it’s not the same thing.  Cf. however {teH tIghmey} in the {bI’reS} to the paq’batlh:
  naDev Sughompu'
     'ej Qo'noS SuvwI'pu' Hem tlhIH
      qeylIS tIghmey'e'

  DaH tIQoy
      teH tIghmey
      'ej bIH bolIjlaHbe'

  Here now,
      All of you here
      Proud warriors of Kronos

  The ways of Kahless
      For they are true
      And unforgettable
Also {tlhIngan Hol tIQ[qu’]} “[very] ancient Klingon} or {tlhIngan Hol lutlh} “primitive Klingon”.  All in all, {tlhIngan Holna’} “authentic Klingon” might just be the simplest.  It certainly gets General Chang’s point across.

--Voragh