[tlhIngan Hol] mIS (n) mIS (v) and mISmoH

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Wed Aug 23 08:08:22 PDT 2017

Getting the game outside of NA is tough, as the company that produced it
only has the license to print Monopoly games in NA.

Amazon US has copies, as does Think Geek. They may ship to the UK, or you
may have to find a shipping service that can forward it on for you.

I posted linked before that have the Honoe and Combat cards scanned in.
That's a big chunk of the text. I haven't done the property cards yet.
Besides them there's just the board and the box. I don't think the money
has much on it besides QaS and a number.

qurgh