[tlhIngan Hol] Is Star Trek: Discovery a new canon category?

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Aug 10 12:19:47 PDT 2017

Am 10.08.2017 um 21:09 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
 > If it isn't from 'oqranD, then it isn't canon.

Maybe not canon, but still some nice examples of good Klingon. As long
as they're not wrong, we'll have some nice Klingon. It's some strange
thing in between - it's less than okrandian canon, but still more than
something that someone just wrote. It's on Star Trek.

Difficult topic. But no problem. Anything that will be quoted has the
mark "DSC" so anyone can handle it like they want.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh