[tlhIngan Hol] We got words for a Spiral, now what to do with them...

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Aug 9 08:31:07 PDT 2017

The 23rd-century love song “Beyond Antares” was sung by Uhura twice in TOS "The Conscience of the King" and TOS "The Changeling".  It begins: "The skies are green and glowing where my heart is..."

--Voragh

From: tlhIngan-Hol [mailto:tlhingan-hol-bounces at lists.kli.org] On Behalf Of qurgh lungqIj

On Aug 9, 2017 11:17 AM, "De'vID" <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com<mailto:de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com>> wrote:
On 9 August 2017 at 14:33, mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com<mailto:mihkoun at gmail.com>> wrote:
> At the notes given at the last qep'a', the {Hay} was explained as "normally
> used with a point of reference "beyond X"".
I wonder if Okrand invented this word because of the title of the
movie "Star Trek Beyond"?

It was a word on the wishlist. I believe he made it for us.

qurgh