[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: mot

Alan Anderson qunchuy at alcaco.net
Thu Aug 31 10:36:32 PDT 2017

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 12:47 PM, Anthony Appleyard <
a.appleyard at btinternet.com> wrote:

> My Klingon on-a-computer-file dictionary now has:
>
> mot V [be_stunned|be_knocked_out] (new word, here)
>
> moy V be_stunned_as_unconscious (old word)
>
> Are both of these entries correct?

Do you keep track of the source of your information? You could check where
you got it from and see whether you miscopied it.

For what it's worth, I don't remember ever seeing that second one. I'm
pretty sure I've not noticed the syllable {moy} in the vocabulary anywhere.

-- ghunchu'wI'