[tlhIngan Hol] Question marks next to nouns

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Aug 31 04:33:09 PDT 2017

Am 31.08.2017 um 12:53 schrieb De'vID:
> In the TKD section on pronunciation, it says that an echo follows {'} if
> the speaker is excited. That might be what's happening there.

Trust me, I listened to this many times, and it's more than just an
echo. He definitely says a separated syllable, even with a short pause:
{'entepray'-'a'}.

He even changes his face, lifting up his eyebrows before saying {'a'}.
On the other hand, his intonation or tone does not indicate a question.
So maybe he says "Enterprise. Ah."

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh