[tlhIngan Hol] How to say "I want to be good at Klingon" ?

Aurélie Demonchaux demonchaux.aurelie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 01:16:29 PDT 2017

A < bopwI’ > would be a topic, the way I see it.

It may be a word that has to be used always with something else, similar to
"-monger" in English. It means "someone who trades in / who peddles", but
you never use "monger" on its own, it doesn't make sense because you always
need to specify what is being peddled, so you get "fishmonger",
"rumourmonger"...

Similarly with < bopwI' >, it's "something which concerns/is about", so
you'd always need to specify "what" it is about, by putting a noun before <
bopwI' >.

thus you'd get < QeD bopwI’ > for "science topic" for instance.

At least that's my theory on how it works, who knows what matlh would have
to say about this ? :)