[tlhIngan Hol] nuS

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 08:46:18 PDT 2017

qurgh:
> That's pretty much what using "ridiculous" as an exclamation > is doing.
Without any more context from qunnoq I don't know > if he wants to use it
as an adjective or in as an exclamation
> like this:
> I ate 20 pies!
> That's ridiculous/stupid/silly/nonsense/etc

To confess my sin, the need to say "that's ridiculous", always arises, when
I need to reply to someone who says "don't ask for that word ! klingons
would never use it".

In times like these, I feel the need to say "that's (your argument) is
ridiculous".

qunnoq