[tlhIngan Hol] mIS (n) mIS (v) and mISmoH

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 11:04:51 PDT 2017

{'urghwI'} is from November 2014, Voragh's notes might be from before then.

"Maltz said the card games he’d seen on Earth were all new to him and
didn’t match up with any Klingon games he was familiar with.  Nevertheless,
he’d become rather fond of one game, which he calls ’urghwI’ (“one that
jabs or pokes”), a name he made up based on what he thought the Federation
Standard name of the game was (but other Klingons probably would not
understand this word in this sense)"