[tlhIngan Hol] Sentence as object using {'oH}

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 06:27:36 PDT 2017

SuStel:
> Why are you twisting in knots trying to use a sentence as
> object with a pronoun?

I'm not trying to use a sentence as object with a pronoun. I'm trying
however to understand what is right and what is wrong.

The initial sentence of the thread, the {chabHommeylIj Sopta' vIghro'wIj
'oH vIt'e'}, was written by me, and I posted here because I was wondering
(and still am), with regards to whether it is a valid/correct sentence.

The second sentence, the {chabHommeylIj Sopta' vIghro'wIj 'e' 'oH vIt'e'},
was written by Antony Appleyard and I asked because I was wondering (and
still am), whether it is correct.

I'm not trying to create new rules, or extract new rules from the existing
ones, but if I don't ask then I will never learn.

qunnoq

Why are you twisting in knots trying to use a sentence as object with a
pronoun?

chabHommeylIj Sopbejta' vIghro'wIj