[tlhIngan Hol] Referring to the entire preceding passage

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 07:00:04 PDT 2017

maj.

However, now, this question comes to mind: Why did 'oqranD write
{DaSovbej'a'} instead of {'e' DaSovbej'a'} ?

After all, we have the response of 'a'Setbur "my father didn't want that",
which I don't remember how it was exactly given in klingon, but I remember
it utilized a {'e'} to refer to the entire preceding speech she was
referring to.

qunnoq