[tlhIngan Hol] Using :

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 06:24:32 PDT 2017

ok, I understand everything written so far, and I will use these
suggestions in the future. I just a final question..

If I write {Dochmeyvam bIH Dochmeyvam'e':}, then would it be possible for
whatever follows the colon to refer to the {Dochmeyvam'e'}, or the only
possible interpretation of the sentence would be that the {Dochmeyvam'e'}
are the  {Dochmeyvam} ?

qunnoq