[tlhIngan Hol] Proper use of adverbial {je}

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 13:16:26 PDT 2017

I don't see why not. {vIHar je} on its own would mean either "I believe it
(and others believe it too)" or "I believe it (and I believe other things
too)." Your example fits the latter; you believe the duck is beautiful, and
also, you believe that the cat is beautiful. An example of the former ("I
and others believe it") would be {'IH vIghrolIj 'e' Har wo'rIv. 'IH
vIghrolIj 'e' vIHar je.}