[tlhIngan Hol] Is Star Trek: Discovery a new canon category?

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 06:40:29 PDT 2017

De'vID:
> If I don't include the Klingon dialogue searchable by the
> translated subtitles from DSC, I expect to get dozens of
> emails asking me why those sentences are missing.

You could just write at the play google store, that boQwI' includes only
okrandian canon.

Or create a section at boQwI', where non-okrandian sentences are grouped
together.

As someone who wouldn't have learned klingon if it wasn't for boQwI', I
have to say that I wouldn't like seeing side by side, okrand and not-okrand
sentences.

Let alone that an additional problem will possibly arise:

If you do include DSC non-okrand sentences for beginners, then these are
the same beginners who will be confused, if and when okrand disqualifies
something written in those sentences.

qunnoq