[tlhIngan Hol] Are arabic numerals canon ?

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 01:34:12 PDT 2017

lieven:
> You cannot speak "1", do you?

I see your point. Indeed you are right; even if you see the arabic numeral
in a klingon sentence, when you will actually speak it, you will say it in
klingon.

However, I anxiously await for our honorable Ca'non master to decloak his
bird of prey, and shed some light on the matter.

And the question we need him to answer is "are there canon sentences, which
were not written for actors, utilizing roman numerals ?".

qunnoq