[tlhIngan Hol] 'Iv with type 5 noun suffixes

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 11:38:54 PDT 2017

I think that as far as the {'Iv} is concerned, it is ok for it to bear type
5 suffixes.

As far as the {nuq} is concerned, although I don't think there would be any
ambiguity if someone for instance wrote {nuqmo'}, neverthless I wouldn't go
on adding type 5 suffixes, for no other reason than that it just looks too
weird.

Although, admittedly, the temptation of writing {nuqmo'}, {nuqvaD} and/or
{nuqvo'}, is just too great.

Perhaps, I won't be able to resist.. Sov 'Iv ? 'agh poH neH.. poH neH..

qunnoq

qunnoq