[tlhIngan Hol] Hoch and HochHom variations

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Thu Aug 3 08:09:22 PDT 2017

On 8/3/2017 11:00 AM, mayqel qunenoS wrote:
> SuStel:
>> HochHom chab means exactly the same thing as HochHom chabmey
>> I suppose HochHom chab could mean almost all the pies, taken individually.
> What does "almost all the pies, taken individually" mean ? I can
> understand the "almost all the pies" on its own. But the addition of
> "taken individually" confuses me.

/All the pies /means, look at that group of pies! That's a group of pies.

/All the pies, taken individually/ means, look at that pie, and that
pie, and that pie, and that pie, and that pie!

/Almost all the pies,/ and /almost all the pies, taken individually,/
mean the same things, except some pies are left out.