[tlhIngan Hol] Hoch and HochHom variations

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 07:22:09 PDT 2017

maj.

I remember in the past, us having discussed the first group of
Hoch/HochHom, i.e.:

Hoch chab = each pie
Hoch chabmey = all pies
HochHom chabmey = almost all the pies

chab Hoch = all the pie
chab HochHom = almost all (of the) pie

And having concluded, that even those which aren't canon make sense,
and thus are valid.

I wanted to ask about the three variations, of which I wrote in my
original post (chabmey Hoch, HochHom chab, and chabmey HochHom), in
case there was something I was missing.

qatlho' SuStel !

qunnoq