[tlhIngan Hol] The use of 'aqroS

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 10:57:32 PDT 2017

oh SuStel, I'm impressed ! respect !

This has been one of the best, mind-blowing explanations, I have ever read
! Beautiful ! Absolutely amazing !

I wasn't aware that this distinction existed between possessive-genitive
case. Even the {baS 'In}, I used to interpret it as "drum of metal", but I
had never actually realized that "the metal doesn't own the drum".

However let me ask you.

If someone wanted to use the genitive case (where the first noun describes
the second), would there be any limitation as to the choice of noun which
would/could occupy the first slot ?

I mean, as long as the resulting phrase makes sense, then anything goes
right ?

qunnoq