[tlhIngan Hol] The {-chuqmoH}

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 04:54:32 PDT 2017

I was wondering whether there is any sense in using the {-chuqmoH}, and if
yes, then how is it to be used ?

For example, lets say we place the {-chuqmoH} on a be-verb. If we write
{pImchuqmoH} then does this mean "they made each other different" ?

And could we write {romuluSngan DIpImchuqmoH} for "we made the romulans
different to each other" ?

On the other hand, if we placed the {-chuqmoH} on a verb which takes an
object, then would the following be correct ?

{romuluSngan DIleghchuqmoH} for "we made the romulans see each other" ?

qunnoq