[tlhIngan Hol] When did you buy the phone which you now use ?

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 06:18:24 PDT 2017

I was wondering whether we can pack into a single klingon sentence, the
question:

"When did you buy the phone, which you now use ?"

If we translated it exactly, then perhaps we would have:

{ghorgh DaH ghogh HablI' Dalo'bogh Daje' ?}

But the existence, side-by-side of {ghorgh} and {DaH}, results in an
awkward sentence.

The only solution I can think of, is omitting the {DaH} and placing a
{-taH} on the {lo'} like this:

{ghorgh ghogh HablI' Dalo'taHbogh Daje' ?}

But would there be another way to do this ?

qunnoq