[tlhIngan Hol] veb and vorgh canon examples

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 08:56:56 PDT 2017

bIlugh nIqolay Q.

However, there is a reason which led to this thread in the first place.

In the past, when I was writing in klingon, I used to do something like
this:

{ghu' veb vIQIjmeH QInvam vIghItlh}
In order to explain the next situation, I'm writing this message.

And by saying "next situation", I meant the situation which I was about to
explain in the next paragraph.

Until one day ghunchu'wI' wrote, that both {veb} and {vorgh} are meant to
be used only with regards to items which exist in a row/list/succession.
So, without a "previous situation", I can't write "next situation".

Because of this reason, I wanted to read the canon examples, in order to
confirm this.

qunnoq