[tlhIngan Hol] veb and vorgh canon examples

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Fri Aug 25 06:19:21 PDT 2017

{vorgh} is a qep'a' word, so it's info is only available electroniclly.

{veb} is from KGT, which you should be reading cover to cover anyway.
However Amazon sells this book electronically, so there's a searchable copy
available too.

qurgh

On Aug 25, 2017 7:54 AM, "mayqel qunenoS" <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

De'vID:
> Qo'. yIbuDQo' jay'. DaQulnIS SoH'e'.

If I had the entire klingon canon in electronic form, then I could do the
search myself.

But since I have the actual books, it is slightly difficult to read all of
them from cover to cover, in order to find the {veb} and {vorgh} sentences
(if there are any to start with}.

And in order to comply with the stupid rule of this list:

tlhIngan 'oqranD mu'tlheghmey Hoch vIghaj net jalchugh, 'ej De'wI' De'
tu'qom bIH net jalchugh, vaj nIteb {veb} {vorgh} vIQullaH.

'a 'oqranD paqmey neH vIghajmo' 'ej cha' mu' neH vIQul vIneHmo', paqvammey
Hoch vIlaDlaHbe'.

qunnoq