[tlhIngan Hol] Sentence as object using {'oH}

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Aug 24 08:49:11 PDT 2017

Am 24.08.2017 um 16:55 schrieb SuStel:
> Careful! I don't think you intended this, but *quSDaq ba'* has the
> connotation of disparaging the listener. It's the Klingon equivalent of
> rolling your eyes and saying, "Well, duh!"

I surely did not intend this. But it's true that I wanted to point at
something obvious. Just without rolling my eyes. So more like "That's
obvious what you said" or "of course you're right".

Actually, I didn't know (or remember) it was so negative.

HIvqa' veqlargh.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh