[tlhIngan Hol] nuS

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 06:35:31 PDT 2017

What's wrong with {Dogh} or {Doghqu'}? Remember: a thesaurus is the
translator's second-best friend.

If you absolutely need to use something with {nuS}, "ridiculous" literally
means "deserving of ridicule". (A dictionary is the translator's third-best
friend.) So you can try something like {nuSlu' 'e' qotlh X} "X deserves to
be ridiculed", or {X nuSnISlu'bogh} "X which needs to be ridiculed".