[tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' cha'maH loSDIch New words and some tidbits

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 13:26:16 PDT 2017

On 29 July 2017 at 16:52, ghunchu'wI' 'utlh <qunchuy at alcaco.net> wrote:
> On Jul 29, 2017, at 8:49 AM, Anthony Appleyard <a.appleyard at btinternet.com> wrote:
>>
>> It would have been helpful if these new words had been released as a text file and not as graphics.
>
> Why? I ask in all seriousness. What is not helpful about receiving them in the equivalent of book form?

Here's a reason: if the words had been released to the mailing list in
text format, they would've been searchable in my email.

I happened to be at the airport when the pun behind {yuwey} hit me
like a continent. I searched my mail for when it was revealed so I
could just reply to that, but couldn't find it.

--
De'vID