[tlhIngan Hol] mIS (n) mIS (v) and mISmoH

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 22 11:26:55 PDT 2017

As used in Monopoly:

Chance 'echletHommey Community Chest 'echletHommey je qa' quv 'echletHommey vIq 'echletHommey je
COMBAT and HONOR cards replace Chance and Community Chest cards.  MKE

cha'maH chorgh yer ghajwI' chaw' 'echletHommey, wa'maH jav quv 'echletHommey, wa'maH jav
vIq 'echletHommey...
28 Title Deed cards, 16 COMBAT cards, 16 HONOR cards...  MKE (contents list)

'echletHom Dopvam yIcha'
card must be turned this side up  MKE

Voragh