[tlhIngan Hol] mIS (n) mIS (v) and mISmoH

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 09:52:35 PDT 2017

I don't think there's a word yet specifically for "mix up" as in "shuffle,
rearrange". It might be good to put on the {mu' chu' chabal tetlh} for next
year. (Come to think of it, we could also ask for a word for "arrange, set
up in some order", though maybe this is another meaning of {cher}.). For
now, depending on what sort of thing is being rearranged, you might have to
use another verb or noun. Maybe a phrase with {Daq choH} "change the
location" or {Qur choH} "change the organization" would work.