[tlhIngan Hol] potlh De'

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 08:26:23 PDT 2017

kbop title:
> tlhIngan toQDuj Duj De' potlh
> klingon bird of prey general specifications

Isn't here the {Duj} after the {toQDuj} redundant/weird/unnecessary ?
{toQDuj} by itself means "bird of prey vessel"; so why place a {Duj} after
it ?

S13 title:
> tlhIngan qorDu' potlh
> Klingon Family Values

I can't understand how the english translation results from this klingon
sentence. All I get is "something consequential/important of klingon
family".

qunnoq