[tlhIngan Hol] Proper use of adverbial {je}

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Tue Aug 15 08:19:00 PDT 2017

On 8/15/2017 11:10 AM, mayqel qunenoS wrote:
> So, all this means that the following use of {je}:
>
> {Su'IH. 'ej Suwoch je}
> You are beautiful. And you are also tall.
>
> is wrong ?

I wish you wouldn't oversimplify to black and white, right and wrong. As
I illustrated in my response to De'vID, I think *je* after a verb means
a specific thing which your sentence does not require.

Answer this: what is the difference between /You are beautiful and you
are tall/ and /You are beautiful and you are also tall/?