[tlhIngan Hol] Are arabic numerals canon ?

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Fri Aug 11 01:24:12 PDT 2017

Am 11.08.2017 um 10:17 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> hmm.. I see.. So, let me rephrase the question:
>
> Are there sentences written by 'oqranD, which sentences weren't written
> for actors, and which sentences utilize arabic numerals ?

I don't remember any phrase using arabic letters, I'll leave that to the
canon experts.

But again: All the Klingon we know is only a transcrption of a SPOKEN
language. Alle the Klingon was basically written for actors, or for
anyone who wants to speak it. There is no rule or proof for using
numbers or not use them. using numbers would just be a lazy way to
abbreviate numbers.

You cannot speak "1", do you?

--
Lieven L. Litaer