[tlhIngan Hol] Are arabic numerals canon ?

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Fri Aug 11 01:12:06 PDT 2017

Am 11.08.2017 um 10:04 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> Are arabic numerals (i.e. 1,2,3..) canon ? Would klingons use them in
> their sentences ? Do they appear in sentences written by 'oqranD ?

Not a direct answer - but 1,2,3 are just Symbols for {wa', cha', wej}
and so on. Since we do not know how Klingons write, only how they speak,
this question is not a real question.

{wa' yIHoH} is identical to {1 yIHoH}.

We have some canon examples which use numbers, but of course, they were
are written out, because they were made for the actors. They would not
know how to read {5000 qelIqam}.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh