[tlhIngan Hol] Is Star Trek: Discovery a new canon category?

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Aug 10 11:57:29 PDT 2017

On 8/10/2017 2:17 PM, De'vID wrote:
> > My question is, would you consider the Klingon dialogue, etc., in Star
>> Trek: Discovery to be Okrandian canon?

ja SuStel:
> Qov is not Okrand, and so her translations are not Okrandian canon,
> unless he vetted them.

The other question would be: Would you accept the Qovian (?) Klingon as
canon? Being in the game, would you accept her as the second person who
is in direct contact with Maltz?

What if Okrand has not vetted them, but just tells us to "trust her
abilities"?

Or will we classify this as canon, but some kind of other dialect?

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh