[tlhIngan Hol] Misty mountains cold...

Aurélie Demonchaux demonchaux.aurelie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 08:35:52 PDT 2017

muDuQ bomvam !

tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI'vaD Damughta' 'e' vIQuch. majQa' !

vIbomchu'meH bomvam vIghojlI' ;)

On the other hand, I agree with SuStel on rhyming in Klingon - I have a
couple of songs I'd like to translate at some point, but it does feel like
mixing and matching suffixes at the end of each line...

It would be great if at some point we had access to some cannon, full
Klingon songs, so we might figure out the rules and best practices for
klingon songwriting.