[tlhIngan Hol] Reversing the order of {-vo'}

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 07:48:19 PDT 2017

De'vID:
> How would you write "he returns from the great hall at the Federation command centre on Earth"?

According to the examples with regards to the use of {chegh}, which
are written at kli mailing list 1999.07.19, then I would write:
{[vaS'a']vo' [tera'Daq DIvI' ra'ghom qach]Daq chegh}

But why couldn't I reverse the order of {-vo'} and {-Daq}, thus
writing: {[tera'Daq DIvI' ra'ghom qachDaq vaS'a']vo' chegh} ?

qunnoq