[tlhIngan Hol] Reversing the order of {-vo'}

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 08:59:17 PDT 2017

Oh, sorry.. my bad (as americans say). I failed to adequately formulate the
question..

So, here goes again..

For a moment let us forget where and when the phrase was written. Focusing
only on the phrase and the current grammar, with regards to the usage of
the verbs of movement, then..

If we write {vaS'a'Daq naDevvo' majaHlaH'a'}, then does that mean "can we
get to the great hall from here", or "are we able to go away from here,
with the going taking place in the vicinity of the great hall, but in a
direction away from here" ?

qunnoq