[tlhIngan Hol] Is Quv singular or plural ?

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 07:58:52 PDT 2017

All nouns which have an inherent plural meaning are grammatically singular.
"We know the coordinates" would be {Quv wISov}, not {Quv DISov}*.

boQwI' lists an example from an Enterprise episode: {jol Quv yIchegh}
"Return to the transport site". Note that the prefix is {yI-}, not {tI-} --
"return to it", not "return to them".