[tlhIngan Hol] We got words for a Spiral, now what to do with them...

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 06:27:36 PDT 2017

Is there any chance that 'oqranD, by saying the "beyond X", was describing
an exception with regards to the use of {Hay}, as compared with the rest of
the similar nouns ? (Dung, bIngDaq, retlh, etc..)

Because I too (or is it "me too" ?), would use the {Hay} exactly as you
did, i.e. placing it last. But this quote from 'oqranD makes me wonder,
whether there is here an exception at work.

qunnoq