[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon in Star Trek: Discovery

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Fri Aug 4 00:51:35 PDT 2017

Am 03.08.2017 um 15:55 schrieb Steven Boozer:
> N.B. " the show’s Klingon expert, and Rea Nolan, the show's linguist "
> This is very encouraging:  they have a Klingonist AND a linguist (presumably for other alien languages) on staff.

I wasn't there, but I can add some details: Rea Nolan has twittered that
she had been working with the Klingon actors, but added that she's the
dialect person, not grammar.

On her website, she shows her job of dialect coach.

So my guess would be that Qov worked on the grammar, observed the
cutting etc, and maybe Nolan tought the Klingons to "sound like a
Klingon", while speaking it.

Qov will know better of course :-)

Also see the Wiki on this:
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/StarTrekDiscovery