[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon in Star Trek: Discovery

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 00:15:46 PDT 2017

On 24 July 2017 at 12:11, Lieven <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:
> Am 24.07.2017 um 11:38 schrieb De'vID:
>> I suppose that anyone from the community who *is* involved isn't
>> allowed to talk about it...
>
> That's true indeed. We'll probably have to wait until September 24th, afer
> that, I guess everyone is allowed to talk.

nIjlu'pu'!

http://www.startrek.com/article/10-things-we-learned-about-discovery
<Mary Chieffo and Kenneth Mitchell, who play the Klingons L’Rell and
Kol, are super-serious about learning the Klingon language. The two
actors noted that they work closely with *** Robyn Stewart ***, the
show’s Klingon expert, and Rea Nolan, the show's linguist, to fully
learn the language. They practice dialogue during the three hours in
their makeup chairs. The goal is not only to speak it perfectly, but
to read – and understand every word – of the Klingon in their
scripts.>

majQa', Qov!

--
De'vID