[tlhIngan Hol] wikiwiki (was Re: Klingon Weather Forecast)

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 12:35:34 PDT 2017

wiki vs. To hurry, hasten; quick, fast, swift

~Michael Roney, Jr. Sent from my Palm Prē
-------- Original message --------From: mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> Date: 8/2/17  15:30  (GMT-05:00) To: tlhingan-hol at kli.org Subject: Re: [tlhIngan Hol] wikiwiki (was Re: Klingon Weather Forecast)
lieven:> Most don't even knwo what it meant initially.
vaj, tagha'Ha' nuq 'oH ?
so, what did it mean initially ?
qunnoq