[tlhIngan Hol] The use of 'aqroS

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Aug 2 11:00:51 PDT 2017

FYI, here are all the examples of {‘aqroS} (maximum, literally “[interior] top”) I know of to study:

  'aqroS qughDo: pIvlob Hut vI' vagh
  Maximum Cruising Speed - Warp 9.5 KBoP
  jabbI'ID pup: Qapchu'meH 'aqroS chuq: cha' vI' chorgh loghqammey
  High Resolution - Maximum Effective Range - 3.5 Light Years. KBoP
  QujwI' ghom rav: cha'; 'aqroS: jav
  2 to 6 players (MKE)
and its opposite  {rav} (minimum, literally “floor”):

  Hung buv rav: patlh Hut
  classified level 9 and above (KBoP)

  nen rav: chorgh ben
  AGES 8 to Adult (MKE)