[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon weather forecast

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 00:19:42 PDT 2017

So, as I understand, we can add {wI'qIy} in our dictionaries, right ?
And if Maltz reveals an additional word for "wiki" at the qepHom then
we will add this too.

ghunchu'wI', *kli.org* mu'ghomvaD {wI'qIy} Da'uchmoH'a' ? (is this
sentence correct) ?
ghunchu'wI', will you add {wI'qIy} at the kli.org new words list ?

qunnoq